Foreign Education

Credentialing Services

If you have a foreign degree the board requires that you obtain an assessment of your education, training and supervision. You must contact one of the organizations listed below and request that the evaluation be sent to the Vermont Board of Psychological Examiners.

Center for Applied Research, Evaluation & Education, Inc.

P.O. Box 20348
Long Beach, California 90801
Tel 562-430-1105
Fax 562-430-8215

Educational Records Evaluation Service, Inc.

980 Ninth Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, California 95814
Tel 916-449-9570
Fax 562-430-821

Evaluation Service, Inc.

P.O. Box 1455
Albany, New York 12201
Tel 516-672-4522
Fax 518-672-4877

World Education Services, Inc.

P.O. Box 5087, Bowling Green Station
New York, New York 10274-5087
Tel 212-966-6311
Fax 212-966-6395

This is not unlike the disclosure we require of psychologists and other mental health providers in face-to-face settings, and it is just as important.

This page was last updated: 2018-02-13