Forms & Applications
- RN Application Instructions Valid U.S. SSN # required for licensure.
- RN Application for Licensure If your have previously held an RN license in the state of Vermont, do not register an account. You must email the Vermont Board of Nursing firstname.lastname@example.org If your initial nursing education was completed outside of the United States, you must contact us at (802) 828-2396 for the correct application. Do NOT fill out the online application.
- RN Re-Entry Application
- NCLEX-RN Re-Take Application
- RN Renewal
- Verification of Education. Only for use if applicants have been specifically requested to send. Do not send in unless you have been asked to by a Vermont Board of Nursing staff member.
Educational Program Information
Verification of Licensure
- NURSYS Verifications. As of January 1, 2009, NURSYS verifications will be available at the NURSYS website ONLY.
- Verification of Licensure Forms
Frequently Asked Questions
To better serve you, we have a list of our most frequently asked questions. Please click on the button below to find the answer to your question before calling or emailing.