Licensed Nursing Assistants
LNA Forms & Applications
- LNA Application Instructions for Licensure
- LNA Application for Licensure If you have previously held a Vermont LNA license, do not register an account. You must email the Vermont Board of Nursing firstname.lastname@example.org
- LNA Renewal Application
- Verification of Education. Only for use if applicants have been specifically requested to send. Do not send in unless you have been asked to by a Vermont Board of Nursing staff member.
- Verification of Education Form for Nursing Students Only for use if applicants are trying to become licensed as an LNA and are currently enrolled in a nursing education program.
MNA Forms & Applications
You must meet the following criteria before applying for an MNA Endorsement:
- hold an unencumbered Vermont LNA license;
- be at least 18 years of age;
- have a high school diploma or G.E.D.;
- have two years’ experience consisting of no fewer than 4,000 hours of LNA experience of which at least one year and 2,000 hours were acquired in a long term care nursing facility;
- complete an MNA training program approved by the Board; and
- successfully complete MNA competency and math proficiency examinations approved by the Board.
A complete application for the MNA endorsement must be submitted within one year of completing the MNA training program
Educational Program Information
- Nursing Assistant Education Programs in Vermont
- Medication Nursing Assistant Education Programs in Vermont
- LNA Skills Checklist
Verification of Licensure
- Nursing Verification of Initial Licensure
- Nursing Verification of Licensure – Most Recent Employment
- Verification of Licensure Forms
Frequently Asked Questions
To better serve you, we have a list of our most frequently asked questions. Please click on the button below to find the answer to your question before calling or emailing.