Statutes & Rules
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor Statutes
- Statutes Governing all Professions
- Administrative Rules - expired October 12, 2017
- Emergency Administrative Rules - effective October 13, 2017
- Overview of Changes to Administrative Rules
The Emergency Rules took effect on October 13th and will remain in force until February 10, 2018 unless renewed or superseded. The Office intends to file identical or very similar rules for permanent adoption. We value public input.
Please send comments and suggestions to email@example.com. Received comments are a public record and will be shared with the Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules.
The Overview of Emergency Administrative Rules, provided above, is a short document that can answer many of your questions about the October 13th, 2017 rule change. We encourage you to reference this document.
To better serve you, we have a list of our most frequently asked questions. Please click on the button below to find the answer to your question before calling or emailing.