Statutes & Rules
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor Statutes
- Statutes Governing all Professions
- Administrative Rules - expired October 12, 2017
- Emergency Administrative Rules - effective October 13, 2017
- Overview of Changes to Administrative Rules
The Emergency Rules took effect on October 13th and will be renewed until a permanent rule is adopted. The Office intends to file identical or very similar rules for permanent adoption. We value public input.
Please send comments and suggestions to email@example.com. Received comments are a public record and will be shared with the Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules.
The Overview of Emergency Administrative Rules, provided above, is a short document that can answer many of your questions about the October 13th, 2017 rule change. We encourage you to reference this document.
To better serve you, we have a list of our most frequently asked questions. Please click on the button below to find the answer to your question before calling or emailing.