- slide 1
- slide 2
- slide 3
- slide 4
How can we help?
Most Popular Questions
- How do I verify a license?
- How long does it take to process my application?
- How do I obtain a user ID and password for my online account?
- How do I check the status of my application or renewal?
- How do I update my address and email address?
- When do I need to renew my license?
- How do I look up a licensee?
- What is paperless licensure?
Licensing Database Searches
At the end of each calendar year, the director of the Office of Professional Regulation (OPR) prepares an annual report covering the previous fiscal year (July 1–June 30). Each report contains a series of reports from different units within the office, as well as summary of the activity of the regulatory programs for the 45 professions supported and managed by OPR.
Each year, the Office of Professional Regulation (OPR) brings forward an OPR bill to address the practice and regulatory changes for several of the 45 professions connected to the office. The bills can be followed on the legislative tracking page, where you will also find previous professional regulation bills.
The Office of Professional Regulation (OPR) accepts requests to do preliminary assessments — or Sunrise Reviews — on whether or not a profession should be regulated. View past reviews of professions, or comment on pending reviews.
Title 3 of the Vermont Statutes and the Office of Professional Regulation (OPR) Administrative Rules apply to all of the professions connected to OPR, in addition to the profession-specific statutes found in Title 26 and linked on each profession’s “Statutes & Rules” page.