- slide 1
- slide 2
- slide 3
- slide 4
How can we help?
Most Popular Questions
- How do I apply for licensure?
- What are my profession's requirements?
- How do I obtain a user ID and password for my online account?
- How do I update my address and email address?
- How long does it take to process my application?
- How do I check the status of my application or renewal?
- How do I look up a licensee?
Each year, the Office of Professional Regulation (OPR) brings forward an OPR bill to address the practice and regulatory changes for several of the 50 professions connected to the office. The bills can be followed on the legislative tracking page, where you will also find previous professional regulation bills.
The Office of Professional Regulation (OPR) accepts requests to do preliminary assessments — or Sunrise Reviews — on whether or not a profession should be regulated. View past reviews of professions, or comment on pending reviews.
Title 3 of the Vermont Statutes and the Office of Professional Regulation (OPR) Administrative Rules apply to all of the professions connected to OPR, in addition to the profession-specific statutes found in Title 26 and linked on each profession’s “Statutes & Rules” page.