- slide 1
- slide 2
- slide 3
Most Popular Questions
- How do I register to vote?
- Where is my polling place?
- How do I become a candidate?
- How do I become a candidate for local office?
- Where can I view filed campaign finance reports?
- Where can I view filed lobbyist disclosures?
- Where can I find forms for campaign finance filings?
- Where can I find forms for lobbying registration and disclosures?
Search Our Databases
Find information on becoming a candidate and complying with election law.
Find information for town clerks and other election officials on the conduct of elections.
Find information on voter registration, absentee voting, and pollling place locations.
Find information on lobbying in Vermont, registration, and required disclosures.