Biennial Report Guide
- Login to Online Business Service Center.
- Once logged in, select “File Annual Report/Biennial Report.”
- Search For & Select Business.
- Confirm or Update Business Information and Principal Information.
- Enter Payment Information.
- Review & Confirm Submission.
1. Login to Online Business Service Center with an existing User ID and Password from previous years.
- You may use any existing login to file any Biennial Report.
- If you do not have a User ID and Password, just select “Create a User Account.”
- If your existing User ID and/or Password are, missing, forgotten, or otherwise do not work:
- First, use the Forgot Password and Forgot User ID links.
- If these do not work for you, just “Create a [new] User Account.”
- Note: If this is a Reinstatement:You will first see the "Pending Annual Report Screen" showing a complete breakdown of your total reinstatement fee.
- Note: Be sure to answer the question that appears at the top of the Business Information screen so that your Filing Fee is correct.