- Login to Online Business Service Center.
- Once logged in, select "File Annual Report/Biennial Report."
- Search For & Select Business.
- Confirm or Update Business Information and Principal Information.
- Enter Payment Information.
- Review & Confirm Submission.
1. Login to Online Business Service Center with an existing User ID and Password from previous years.
- You may use any existing login to file any Biennial Report.
- If you do not have a User ID and Password, just select "Create a User Account."
- If your existing User ID and/or Password are, missing, forgotten, or otherwise do not work:
- First, use the Forgot Password and Forgot User ID links.
- If these do not work for you, just "Create a [new] User Account."
[Preview screenshots of the "Create a User Account" pages here.]
2. Once logged in, select "File Annual or Biennial Report" (under Online Services on the Main Menu):
3. Search for and Select Your Business:
4. Confirm or Update your Business and Principal Personnel Information:
5. Payment Screen:
6. Review and Confirm Submission: