The Division of Corporations & Business Services
The Secretary of State's Division of Corporations & Business Services is the statewide registry for Business, Trademark, and Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings.
Our division is divided into four sections:
- Vermont Business Entity Formations
- Foreign (non-Vermont) Business Registrations
- Trade Name Registrations
- Business Entity and Trade Name Registration Updates and Renewals
- Business Entity and Trade Name Registration Endings
- Service of Process
- Copies and Certificates
- Database Searches and Downloads
3. Other Services
4. Records Services
Our division processes, on average, over 100,000 unique transactions per year.