To request copies of business records on file with the Vermont Office of the Secretary of State, please follow the steps below and then submit the form provided.
- Documents issued (e.g. certificates) by the Office of the Secretary of State are not available for copies. Only documents filed with the Office of the Secretary of State (e.g. articles, applications, statements, registrations, etc.), with a few exceptions, are available for copies. Please see Fees & Filings for a complete list of filings.
- Please do not submit a document request if you simply would like to verify the latest officers, directors, address, or other basic information about your business. This can and should be done using our Online Business Search.
- To prevent possible delays, please verify your business name and business ID using our Online Business Search before submitting our request.
For UCC Lien records, please see UCC-11 Information Requests on “UCC Lien Services.”
1. Please select one of the following options:
2. Will you be using an existing drawdown account for this transaction?
If you do not know whether you have a drawdown account with the Corporations Division, please select “No.” We are no longer creating new drawdown accounts for customers.