- slide 1
- slide 2
- slide 3
- slide 4
How can we help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- ALERT – ANNUAL BUSINESS SERVICES, ANNUAL MINUTES SOLICITATIONS
- How do I file an Annual Report or Biennial Report?
- When is my Annual/Biennial Report due?
- What do I do if my business status is Terminated or Inactive?
- How do I look up a business record?
- How do I get a copy of my business record?
- Do I need to register with the Corporations Division?
- How do I start or register a business in Vermont?
- How do I create a login for the Online Business Service Center?
- What business type do I choose?
- What are some resources for getting more information about how to start a business?
- What is a Vermont virtual company?
Start or Register a Business
Find out more about registering to do business in Vermont.
Find out more about updating the Business Information in our records.
Find out more about our Uniform Commercial Code Article 9 lien record services.
Find out more about nonprofit corporation, benefit corporation, & low-profit LLC (L3C) registrations.
Find out more about Annual Reports, Biennial Reports, & Trade Name Renewals
Find out more about tracking changes to your business record by email, SMS, or iPhone app.