Record Request Form

This form is only for designated records officers and records liaisons.

Only designated records officers and appointed records liaisons are authorized to request and receive records from the State Records Center. Records are delivered to the address on file.

  • Please limit each request to one file or one box and complete all the fields below. A confirmation of the request will be sent by email. 
  • If the file or box requested has been destroyed or has been microfilmed, you will be notified. VSARA will not process the original file or box request as submitted if the records have been microfilmed.
  • If the file or box has been microfilmed, you must submit (or resubmit) your request using the film information.  

All records are shipped (and billed) by Buildings and General Services (BGS) Postal Center at current postal rates. See Retrieving Records from the State Records Center (Procedure VSARA00003) for service options when records are on microfilm. 

This page was last updated: 2019-09-11