Forms & Procedures

The forms and procedures below should be used for the State Records Center services. To learn more about the State Records Center, please contact us at recordsnullcenter@nullsec.stanullte.vt.unulls. Specific staff contact information is located on our staff contact page.

Note that form “VSARA-03: Authorization to Access Records” is not available online. Records officers and liaisons should contact the State Records Center for a copy.



This page was last updated: 2017-09-22