Vermont State Archives and Records Administration
Tanya Marshall, State Archivist & Chief Records Officer
- Vital Records, 802-828-3286
- Apostilles/Authentications, 802-828-2863
- Records Center, 802-828-3280
- State Archives/Reference Room, 802-828-2308
- Records Management, 802-828-3897
Phone & Hours
Main Line: 802-828-3700, Fax: 802-828-3710
Office Hours: 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m., weekdays (excluding state holidays)
Reference Room Hours: 9 a.m.–4 p.m., Monday–Friday (closed state holidays)
• Please note that records will not be retrieved after 3:30 p.m.
Please see our calendar for any changes in our usual office or reference room hours.
Vermont State Archives & Records Administration
1078 Route 2, Middlesex
Montpelier, Vermont 05633-7701
Driving directions via Interstate 89: Take exit 9 to U.S. Route 2. Turn right at the yield sign and proceed west on Route 2. Midway down the hill turn, right into the driveway of our facility, located directly behind the Vermont State Police Barracks.