Staff Presentations and Articles
- “Agreeable to Equity & Good Judgment”: The Vermont Chancery Courts (2014), Susan Swasta
- Counterfeiting and Forgery in Vermont History (2014), Mariessa Dobrick
Records and Information Management
- Conjunction Junction, What’s Your Function? Using Recordkeeping Metadata for Records Management and Archival Description (2012), Tanya Marshall
- Managing Local Fiscal Records (2018), Megan Wheaton-Book
- Open Records: Governance, Retention and Public Access; The Information Governance (IG) Maturity Model (2015) Tanya Marshall, National Association of Secretaries of State's Digital Records Forum.
- Privacy and Court Records: Signed, Sealed, Stored, & Forever Closed? (2005), Tanya Marshall
- Vermont Functional Classification System: An Enterprise Approach to Managing Government Records and Information (2010), Tanya Marshall
- What not to do with your "Archive:" Getting in Sync with the Program (2017), Tanya Marshall
State Archivist Emeritus Gregory Sanford’s Presentations
- Remarks at New England Archivist’s meeting: April 11, 2003 (Published in NEA Newsletter, July 2003)
- Asking Why: Reflections on the 25th Anniversary of the Center for Research on Vermont (Delivered May 3, 2001, University of Vermont)
- The Bleat of the Sheep, the Bark of the Tree: Vermonters and Their Landscape, A View from the Archives (Published in Vermont History, Volume 70, Winter/Spring 2002)
Former Deputy Secretary of State Paul Gillies' Presentations
- Delicate but Denier: A Perspective on Judicial Review in Vermont (2001), Paul Gillis.