- slide 1
- slide 2
- slide 3
- slide 4
- slide 5
- slide 6
- slide 7
- slide 8
- slide 9
How can we help?
How do I...
- Get licensed as a Notary Public?
- File a professional complaint?
- Access early Vermont newspapers online?
- Find record retention requirements?
- Get a copy of a birth certificate?
- Start or register a business?
- File an annual/biennial report?
- Search for an existing business?
- File or search for a UCC lien?
- Perform a marriage in Vermont?
- Obtain a license for my business?
- Register to vote?
- Learn about municipal government?
- Sign up for the Safe at Home program?
Search our databases
The Corporations Division is the state’s business, entity, trademark and UCC Article 9 registry. Here you will find information about some of the basic legal issues related to starting a business.
The Office of Professional Regulation is responsible for licensure, certification, registration and disciplinary matters for 45 professions and occupations. The mission of OPR is public protection.
It is the mission of the Vermont State Archives & Records Administration (VSARA) to provide, protect, promote, and preserve Vermont public records.
The Elections Divisions administers elections, protects the democratic process, registers voters, oversees campaign finance reporting, and implements lobbyist disclosure laws.
This municipal information web page is designed for local officials and members of the public who are looking for information about Vermont's municipal governments and the laws that apply to them.
The goal of the Safe at Home program is to help victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking, who have relocated or are about to relocate, in their effort to keep their perpetrators from finding them.