Statutes & Rules
For All Professions
- Title 3 of the Vermont Statutes and the Office of Professional Regulation (OPR) Administrative Rules apply to all of the professions connected to OPR, in addition to the profession-specific statutes found in Title 26 and linked on each profession’s “Statutes & Rules” page.
- OPR Statutes – 3 V.S.A. §§ 121-132
- Administrative Rules of Practice
- Administrative Rules for Procedures for Preliminary Sunrise Report
- Administrative Rules for Procedures to Enforce Child Support Orders