Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Data & Download Details
The data file is generated monthly and contains all information in the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) database at the time of the extraction. The data file is in a self extracting, PC compatible, generic dbf format.
Scanned "images" are also available but only include documents scanned in the last 30 days. Images older than 30 days are deleted as new ones are added. The image file is in a zipped file format.
- Here is the structure of the data for Debtors
- Here is the structure of the data for Secured Parties
- Here is the structure of the data for UCC
- Click to download database file (DBF Format)
- Click to download database file (CSV Format)
To extract the downloaded file click on the downloaded file with FileManager/Windows Explorer or type the file name from within the download directory from a DOS prompt.
Download or extraction problems? See the HELP page