Order a Certificate
The need for certifications is a necessary part of doing business. You may need a good standing or certified copies in order to do business in another state or to obtain a bank loan for your corporation. Good standings are only issued on corporations, limited liability companies and limited liability partnerships.
The certificate of good standing indicates that the corporation is current and has filed its annual report with this office. Certified copies of charter documents are exact copies of the articles of incorporation or other important documents that have been filed with the Secretary of State. These certifications are only issued by the Corporations Division of the Secretary of State.
To order Certified Copies: of documents please send $25.00 for certification plus $1.00 per page with a letter of request that includes the following information to the address at the bottom of this page:
· The exact name of the Business Entity.
· The document(s) needed.
· The number of copies needed.
· A Self Address, Stamped, Return Envelope to return your documents.
If you have a pre-paid account you can still order certificates of good standing and certified copies simply by sending an email request to email@example.com.
Please include the following information in your email request:
· Whether you need a good standing, certified copies, or both.
· The exact name of the Company for which you need certification.
· The name of the prepaid account being charged.
· The name and address to which you want the certificate delivered.