Articles of Dissolution Form (Vermont profit T11A)
Vermont Secretary of State, 128 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05633-1104.
Vermont Secretary of State, 128 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05633-1104. Phone: 802-828-2386
Name of corporation
DATE of Incorporation: DATE dissolution was authorized:
Answer all questions below:
Dissolution is authorized by INCORPORATORS or INITIAL DIRECTORS
Dissolution is authorized by the DIRECTORS and SHAREHOLDERS
1. Were shares ever issued?
2. Did the corporation commence business? yes no
3. If shares were issued, have the assets been distributed to the shareholders? yes no
4. Did a majority of the incorporators or initial directors authorize the dissolution? yes no
5. Any unpaid debts of the corporation? yes no If yes explain:
6. Total # of votes entitled to be cast: for: against:
7. Total # of undisputed votes cast for dissolution:
8. If dissolving by separate voting groups - attach applicable information.
9. Explain how property was distributed, if any:
10. The status of pending litigation, if any:
I hereby state that the number cast for dissolution was sufficient for approval.